As a PRISM member, CRMI adheres strictly the PRISM Member's Code of Ethics
Revised & Approved by the Board of Directors May 2007
As a member of PRISM International, we recognize our commitment to a philosophy of professionalism toward our clients, fellow members and the public. Our commitment to each of these is:
TO OUR CUSTOMERS, WE WILL
- Clearly identify the terms and conditions of our contractual agreements and fulfill them in good faith.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of client information resources.
- Initiate best practices and utilize quality controls in providing information management services.
- Pledge to keep our facilities, employees, controls and procedures compliant and prepared to fulfill our responsibilities.
TO OUR FELLOW MEMBERS, WE WILL
- Acknowledge a shared understanding of our serious responsibility in caring for client information assets.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively in order to maintain high standards of service.
- Facilitate peer education and participate in information exchanges among members in order to advance and improve the industry.
- Work together to further the professional image of the information management industry.
TO OUR PUBLIC, WE WILL
- Take seriously any ethical complaint brought against a member
- Pledge our firm to be a good corporate citizen, fulfilling responsibilities to the communities in which we serve.
- Continually invest in improving industry knowledge, resources, practices, products and services.
- Educate others about information management issues.
From PRISM's Members Code-of-Ethics Web Page